Saturday 2 May 2009

The Dissertation... It's Over!

Well it is over. Four years, eighteen modules and apparently 2160 hours study time (yeah right) , but seriously I have hit the end of my degree and I can't help but feel like an age is coming to it's end. I'll be no doubt proverbally filling my pants over the next few months awaiting the results but it just would not be the same if it did not have some sort of suspense.

The only milestone to mark that it is truly over is the hand in of the dissertation. To summarise it was "one hell of a" report! Those who wish for a copy can email me as im sure everyone is up for a thrilling read (along with the going rate for the average dissertation... I'll make it a level £1k). (Yes the last sentence was sarcastic and no I will not be giving out my dissertation).

I also have been meaning to get around to working on my personal website lately and its just about finished so you can now see it in all its glory at www.designdotworks.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment